Top_ict4med2

Course Structure

The Master’s programme ICT4MED comprises a total of 1.500 hours of study. It will begin in April 2014 and it will be over by December 2014.


The Master’s activities build up into a training process through which students will acquire 60 ECTS , equivalent to 1.500 hours of study. 288 hours will be of frontal lectures, based on a rate of 1 ECTS for every 25 hours, 6 of which of frontal lectures and 19 of which of independent study.


The Master’s programme requires a 75% attendance rate for everyone of the courses offered and complementary activities.


The Second Level Master certification is dependent upon a final examination that will take place at the end of the programme.


Students are required to attend 85% of total lectures’ hours in Reggio Calabria, at the University for Foreigners “Dante Alighieri”. Students will attend the remaining 15% of lectures in 4 partner Universities of the Mediterranean area. At the end of the programme students will have to chance to participate into extracurricular activities of team work, network-building and cross-fertilization in Reggio Calabria.


The presence of the students in Reggio Calabria is considered essential to provide them with a work method and to foster productive learning experiences and simulations. Such activities will favour a constructive exchange of experiences and knowledge among Italian and foreign students and will allow foreign students to spend time in “full immersion”.

Contatta lo Staff
12.12.2013
Pubblicazione III graduatoria voucher regionali
17.10.2013
Pubblicazione II graduatoria voucher regionali
15.10.2013
Pubblicazione Bando “ICT for Development in the Mediterranean Area” (ICT4MED)
26.03.2013
Pubblicazione graduatoria voucher regionali
26.02.2013
Riapertura termini bando di concorso per l’assegnazione di n. 5 borse di studio per il Master MaLeX Ambiente
14.01.2013
Pubblicazione Bando di concorso per il conferimento di nr. 10 borse di studio per la copertura delle tasse d’iscrizione e frequenza del Master MaLeX Ambiente
18.12.2012
Proroga termini di scadenza per la presentazione della domanda di ammissione al MaLeX Ambiente
04.12.2012
Graduatoria del Master Universitario di II livello in “Diritto Economia E Tecnologia delle Risorse Ambientali” (MaLeX Ambiente)
01.12.2012
BANDO – Avviso Pubblico per il finanziamento di Voucher per la partecipazione a Master e Dottorati – Annualità 2012
23.11.2012
PRE INFORMAZIONE – Avviso Pubblico per il finanziamento di Voucher per la partecipazione a Master e Dottorati – Annualità 2012