Top_ict4med2

Master Universitario di Secondo Livello in ICT

for Development in the Mediterranean Area

ICT4Med

I edizione a.a. 2013/2014


Introduction

This second level Master’s programme is a unique graduate opportunity: it is a link between innovation, information technology and the tools to successfully achieve socio-economic development. Its main objective is to provide students with a know how in between development and information technology, a growing sector at the frontier of development strategies.


The Master is a 9-months programme of 60 ECTS. Through the lectures students will collect 48 ECTS, the remaining 12 ECTS will be collected through complementary compulsory activities: research projects, international seminars and final dissertation that will be defended at the end of the programme, with the possibility to discuss it also through conference call.


The entire programme – lectures, seminars and complementary activities – will be in English language.


The courses of the Master’s programme are divided into CORE courses, which will provide the basic tools to understand the subject’s main issues, TOOL courses, which will provide elements of support for a better understanding of ICT4D and related tools, and finally FOCUS courses, highly specialized courses aiming at creating a strong professional profile for the students.


85% of total lectures will take place in Reggio Calabria, at the University for Foreigners “Dante Alighieri”. The remaining 15% will be articulated into different tracks focusing on the local context of 4 different hosting Universities, that will partner up with the University for Foreigners for the purpose of the programme and will host their national students for the completion of the Master.

 

Contatta lo Staff
12.12.2013
Pubblicazione III graduatoria voucher regionali
17.10.2013
Pubblicazione II graduatoria voucher regionali
15.10.2013
Pubblicazione Bando “ICT for Development in the Mediterranean Area” (ICT4MED)
26.03.2013
Pubblicazione graduatoria voucher regionali
26.02.2013
Riapertura termini bando di concorso per l’assegnazione di n. 5 borse di studio per il Master MaLeX Ambiente
14.01.2013
Pubblicazione Bando di concorso per il conferimento di nr. 10 borse di studio per la copertura delle tasse d’iscrizione e frequenza del Master MaLeX Ambiente
18.12.2012
Proroga termini di scadenza per la presentazione della domanda di ammissione al MaLeX Ambiente
04.12.2012
Graduatoria del Master Universitario di II livello in “Diritto Economia E Tecnologia delle Risorse Ambientali” (MaLeX Ambiente)
01.12.2012
BANDO – Avviso Pubblico per il finanziamento di Voucher per la partecipazione a Master e Dottorati – Annualità 2012
23.11.2012
PRE INFORMAZIONE – Avviso Pubblico per il finanziamento di Voucher per la partecipazione a Master e Dottorati – Annualità 2012